Monday, October 8, 2012

Another first! Archery :)

Wow, I feel like it has been so long since I have last posted. Last week was a busy week, and now that my toe is recovering, my hamstring is feeling happier, and I have another week before the next performance I can start posting like normal again. Also, thank you everyone that supported our performance at the Covey Center on October 1st, it was a blast! (see below, my best friend EVER is now doing Highland dance with me and this was a our first performance together!)

The ballet barres are officially functional in my studio space and I love having them! I feel like the room has finally come together. See my post about my studio by clicking here for an updated image at the bottom of the post!

Today after school and before rehearsal I was able to learn how to use a bow and arrow! I think I found a new hobby. Bow and arrows are officially on my Christmas wish list! Just for the history books we documented my first draw--please ignore my improper form--and when I am pro at it I will post a wicked awesome photo/video. :) I've since learned that I need a wider stance and can pull back farther to get better reach with the arrow. One of the reasons that I really love archery (as of today) is for the breathtaking feeling that I get when I let the arrow loose.


 Happy Training! à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment