Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guest Post with DIY Divas!!

Exciting news! My husband has helped me launch a website of my own, that has organized a lot of the content (but not all of it will show on the website) from the blog. I'm going to be using the website as a more specialized/professional tool, and the blog will continue to be more "intimate" or casual. The blog will have more "about me" and misc. workout posts, whereas the website will be more directed towards specific topics.You can see what we've done so far here.

Anyhow, my yoga buddy and dear friend is allowing me to guest post on her DIY blog, DIY Divas!
You can see the post by clicking here. I'll release this post on my blog and website in a few days to a week.

Thank you so much for your support!

Happy Training! à bientôt!
Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment