Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top 10 Workout DVDs 2012

This is a list of my top 10 workout DVDs that I tried during 2012. I'm obviously a fan of yoga, so you will see a lot of yoga and and dance instructional workout DVDs in this list. These DVDs are the ones that I am currently incorporating into my workout regime most frequently. Each item on the list will have a link back to my original post on the DVD. The closer to the top of the list the DVD is, the more I use it in my own conditioning. 

  1. Aim True Yoga with Kathryn Budig Blog Post  Level: Intermediate/Advanced
  2. Shiva Rea: Fluid Power, Vinyasa Flow Yoga Blog Post Level: Intermediate/Advanced
  3. Ballet Beautiful Blast Series Blog Post Level: Anybody, it burns regardless
  4. Bryan Kest's Power Yoga Blog Post Level: Beg-Advanced
  5. Radiant Flow with Janet Stone Blog Post Level: Advanced
  6. Yoga Transformation: Weight Loss and Balance with Tara Stiles Blog Post Level: Intermediate
  7. Fat Free Yoga Blog Post Level: Anybody
  8. Flow Yoga: Strength & Flexibility Blog Post Level: Beg-Advanced
  9. New York City Ballet Workout: I Blog Post   Level: Anybody, it burns regardless (might be helpful to have some ballet experience for some exercises)
  10. Ballet Boot Camp 2 with Jessica Sherwood Blog Post Level: Anybody, it burns regardless (might be helpful to have some ballet experience for some exercises)
Happy Training! à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment