Friday, August 31, 2012

Break the Record!

I'm so grateful to all of my readers, followers, and supporters! This blog has been a wonderful resource for my short-term memory, and I hope it has also been helpful to anyone else that wants to use it. Each month I set a new goal--bigger and better than the last. This month my goal is "viewership." I'm going for 1,000 views for the month of September. Thanks to modern technology (like the pin it, share it, tweet it buttons), you can help me break my record easily! So here's how you can help:
  • If you have tried any of the posted workouts and enjoyed them, share the link to my post on Facebook, or even your blog or Pinterest! 
  • Have a favorite workout that hasn't been featured? Feel free to share it with me at email DanceBodyFitness and I'll try it and write a post about it! 
  • Have a request, or something you want me to look into? Just let me know! (see the email address listed above)
There are so many ways that you can help, get the word out! This is a place for anybody from dancers, to at-home-yogis, to anyone that wants to work towards a more functional and fit body! So let me know what you think, and let's beat that record!

PS. Next month (October) I'll be asking for your stories about how you broke one of your records! Tell me about a time that you conquered the temptation to stay in pj's vs. going on your morning run, your first yoga class, or any other successes you have had! I'll be featuring my favorite success story(ies) at the end of October!

Happy Training! à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment